Relationships and Friendships- Modern Women Needs:Fashion

Saturday 28 January 2017

MyStory: How He Proved That He *Truly* Loved Me!



My boyfriend and I have been together for nine months now, and we are madly in love with each other. One day, just to see his reaction, even though I was a virgin, I told him that I wasn’t. I said to him that I lost my virginity when I had sex with my first boyfriend. He didn’t seem very pleased about what he had heard and responded with a sad, ‘Oh.’ This was followed by a few hours of him giving me the silent treatment – no calls and no texts. And then my SMS tone went off. It was a message from him, ‘If you think I'm gonna leave you after this, then don't worry, I won’t.’ He then asked me to leave him alone for some time, and that’s exactly what I did. 

Finally, once he came to terms with this, he told me that it was okay and that this information wouldn't affect his love and respect for me. He also felt that I shouldn’t have kept this detail to myself for the 9 months that we had been together and that I should have told him sooner than this. After hearing him out, I gave him a tight hug and confessed that I only said this to see how he reacted to it and that I was still a virgin. 

I got quite a scolding from him for doing this and he was furious for quite some time. He told me how he actually cried after our conversation, not because of what I had shared with him, but because I hid it from him all this while. 
internal true love

I apologized to him and told him the reason I wanted to see his response to something like this was just so I could get to know him better; to see how he behaves in no-too-pleasant situations. He then calmed down and said, ‘Baby, your past does not matter to me. You are and will always be my princess.’ It was at this moment that I realized that I was with the right man, that I love him more than anything else in this world, and that he will always treat me like a queen. 

When we’d just started going out, he had got jaundice and the doctor had advised him not to consume any alcohol. So when he had recovered from his illness, his friends got together and made a plan for drinks. That night, he drank up and was quite tipsy by the end of it. This was when one of his friends called me to make me listen what my boyfriend was saying in that condition. 

The first thing I heard was, ‘Megha is sleeping. Please wake her up - I want to talk to her.’ Then in a very meek voice he continued, ‘I love Megha more than anyone else in this world. When I hug her, I forget about each and every tension of mine.’ Then he seemed to get a bit cranky. ‘Why can’t I meet her right now? I want to sleep in her arms,’ he said. 

I was listening to all this on phone and started crying – they were happy tears though. I couldn't believe that he loved me so much. I always heard that guys talk nonsense when they’re drunk. But what I had heard that night was the most beautiful thing ever. I consider myself lucky that I found someone as loving as him. I’m very happy with him and love him from the bottom of my heart and he was my true love. 

*Names changed to protect privacy 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Best Stories For The Desi Girl | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20