Relationships and Friendships- Modern Women Needs:Fashion

Sunday 22 January 2017

Sunday Shorts: 3 Steamy Tales Of *Wild* Quickies!



1. Leaving On A Jet Plane


"I have a flight at 7.30 pm tonight. I have to leave now or else I'll miss it!". Holding me firmly in his arms, he whispered "please don't go...I'll miss you". Before I could say my 'ifs' and 'buts', he picked me up and pressed my body against the wall. 

Kissing my lips passionately and caressing my curves with his bare hands, he managed to make me squeal with pleasure. Our bodies were in rhythm and our souls felt as one. From the wall, to the kitchen table, to the couch, to the bathtub, and finally, to his bed. Within minutes, I pushed him aside, got dressed, dashed into a cab and got on the plane. For the first time, I slept like a baby on the flight. I later woke up to 16 ‘I love you’ WhatsApp messages from him… 
1 Quickie sex stories

2. The Promise


It was 11:59 on New Year's Eve and we were at a friend's party. He eyed me from across the room, with a naughty half-smile on his lips. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him take out his phone and suddenly my phone beeped. 

‘Remember your promise?’ he texted. 

'I do. The first room on the second floor... In 2 minutes', I typed and took a big gulp of my drink. 

As soon as the clock struck 12, I hugged and wished a few people around me and then excused myself to go to the washroom. 

We were 'in and out' in 15 minutes. 
2 Quickie sex stories

3. The Lunch


'We are late!' I yelled at him as I checked myself out in the mirror. We had a lunch meet-up with a few close friends, since he had landed in India just a couple of days ago, after 2 long years. He came out of the washroom clad in a black suit, looking insanely hot. 

'I am not really hungry' he said, as he helped me tie the watch I had been struggling with. 'How about a little appetizer before? 'I bit my lip as I reciprocated his sly and naughty smile. 'But we don't have enough time.' I said, almost half-heartedly. 

'We have 20', he said. 

We arrived at lunch a few minutes late, but voraciously hungry. 
3 Quickie sex stories

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Best Stories For The Desi Girl | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20