Relationships and Friendships- Modern Women Needs:Fashion

Sunday 29 January 2017

The First Time We Made Out… On A Bus!



Armaan and I had been together for a year and a half and in a long distance relationship for over seven months. It was hard for both of us since he lived in Kolkata and I was back in Delhi because of work. As much as we missed being around each other, what we missed even more was being in close proximity, physically. 

He used to travel to Delhi every two months so that we could steal some moments of love together. As we both are enthusiastic travellers, instead of staying in Delhi, we used to plan weekend trips to some or the other hill station. 

So one time when he was visiting me, we planned to go to Mcleodganj. We also asked our common best friend, Manya to go with us. All three of us had been the closest of friends since college and were beyond-imaginable-level comfortable with each other. 

We met and took a cab to the pickup point. We had booked our bus tickets well in advance so everything went pretty smoothly. We boarded the bus, stored our luggage and sat down on our respective seats. 

Armaan and I sat next to each other and Manya was sitting beside him on the other side of the passage. It was a comfortable bus with high seats and nice, cozy blankets. We talked for a few hours before calling it a night. I put on my earphones and dozed off to sleep as everyone else did too. 
Internal made out on a bus

I woke up abruptly after almost 5 hours of sleep, to a breathtaking view of the hills to my right. I turned towards Armaan only to find him looking at me with a little smile on his face. I reached for the hand rest and pushed it back to bring him closer to me. I pulled him close to me and held his hand. He just felt so warm and cozy that I couldn’t help ditching my blanket and moving to his. 

The sun was still rising and it was dark outside. Inside the bus, everyone was sleeping and the lights were still turned off. Taking advantage of the situation, I planted a kiss on his lips. He was visibly surprised, but happy, of course. He looked around to check if people were still asleep and kissed me back, deeper and harder this time. After almost two months of lonely nights, both of us couldn’t keep our hands off each other. 

The kisses became deeper and more intense. He put his hand inside my sweater and I could feel myself getting wet down there. I put my hand inside his blanket, unbuttoned his jeans and touched him gently. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. Just when we were about to take it further, we heard a loud bang followed by the conductor screaming at the top of his voice, ‘Sab ready ho jao, Mcleod aa gaya!’ 

We sat up straight, looked at each other and started laughing. It was the first time we made out in a bus, but definitely not the last one! Since then, we’ve made out in every bus we’ve gotten on and it’s been an amazing journey so far! *Wink* 

* Names changed to protect privacy 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Best Stories For The Desi Girl | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20